TO ALL IN THE UPCSA
With deep sadness, I hereby announce the passing away of the following people who are close relatives of the respective ministers of the UPCSA.
1. Mrs Comninos, the mother of the Rev John and the Rev Raoul Comninos passed away on Friday 18th June 2021. The Comninos are in the Presbytery of Western Cape, South Africa.
2. Rev Judith Mkandawire lost her elder sister. Rev Judith Mkandawire is in Munali Presbytery, Zambia.
3. Rev Chala Habasila lost his father-in-law. Rev Habasila is in M’chinga Presbytery, Zambia.
4. Rev Lazarus Chirwa lost his father-in-law. Rev Chirwa is in the Copperbelt Presbytery, Zambia.
5. Mrs Rhoda Nkhata, the widow of Rev Abraham Nkhata, lost her father.
We pray that the souls of the departed may rest in peace. We also pray that God will comfort the bereaved members. Please continue to uphold the families in your prayers.
The funeral service of the late Rev Reuben Daka will be held at the Rev Daka’s farm in Lusaka on Tuesday the 22nd of June 2021 at 09:00 and the remains will be laid to rest at Memorial Park Leopards Hill Cemetery in Lusaka at 11:00 The service will be on ZOOM and streamed live on Facebook. The ZOOM details are as follows:
ID: 820 0925 1981
Rev Dr Lungile Mpetsheni
Uniting Presbyterian Church in Southern Africa
Secretary – Africa Communion of Reformed Churches
P O Box 12355
Aston Manor 1630
Tel : + 27 11 727-3500
“I am doing a great work and cannot go down. Why should the work stop while I leave it and go down to you?” (Nehemiah 6:3)