EMERGENCY FUNDING FOR GAUTENG NPOs INVOLVED IN FEEDING PROGRAMMES AND FOOD SUPPLY: HERE’S WHO CAN APPLY
South African registered Non-Profit Organisations (NPOs) or Public Benefit Organisations (PBOs) rendering feeding programme services in Gauteng now have an opportunity to secure additional funding amid the current COVID-19 crisis.
Charities Aid Foundation Southern Africa (CAFSA) is pleased to announce that Oppenheimer Generations Foundation has made emergency funding available. This funding is offered on a once-off basis and is specifically to support small organisations that are delivering essential food to vulnerable communities.
The qualifying criteria are as follows:
- The full-time staff headcount of the organisation should not exceed 30 employees;
- The annual turnover of the organisation should be R5 million, per annum, or less;
- The organisation must be able to demonstrate that it is currently operational and continuing to render services to its clients (A PERMIT TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL SERVICES IN TERMS OF THE DISASTER MANAGEMENT ACT, 2002 will be required);
- The organisation must complete an online application form and email all supporting documentation (link and email address provided below);
- The organisation must sign a Grant Agreement with Charities Aid Foundation Southern Africa (CAFSA).
Given the limited funds available, applications from qualifying organisations will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
CLICK HERE to access the online application form.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for queries and to submit supporting documents.
Applications for funding closes at 17:00 on Wednesday 15 April 2020.
Issued by Gill Bates, CEO of CAF Southern Africa
Find below a communication from the Oppenheimer Foundation providing funds for feeding programs, etc. during the lock down, you may be aware of someone (like our own soup kitchen) that could benefit from this. If you require the email with the forms, please email email@example.com or Whatsapp 083 459 1950